Monitoring blood glucose is made easy with the Accu-Check Aviva meter, letting you lead a healthier life.
SHIPS ACROSS CANADA
The Accu-Chek Aviva blood glucose meter makes testing your blood glucose quick and easy. It’s ready to use right out of the box, requiring no set-up. The meter uses Accu-Chek Aviva test strips and an Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device. Helpful alerts remind you to test before and after meals, giving you valuable information to support therapy decisions for a healthy active life.
Do you have any questions?
Call us: 1-855-565-6251
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Used with easy-to-test Accu-Chek Aviva strips
- Used with quick and comfortable Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier
- No set-up required. It’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to test
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
- Serial number: Unique serial number printed on a label on the device and stored in non-volatile memory
- Measuring principle:Mutant variant of quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase (Mut. Q-GDH), electrochemical
- Measuring time: Approximately 5 seconds
- Measuring conditions: Temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Meter storage conditions: -25°C to + 70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
- Memory capacity: Up to 500 total results, plus 20 control tests
- Test averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Data transfer: Infrared (IR)
- Dimensions: 94 x 52 x 21 mm
- Weight: 59g with battery
- Display: Large LCD display
- Beep tone: Yes (factory setting ON)
- Battery: 1 battery, 3V type 2032
- Battery life: Approximately 2,000 measurements
- Auto power off: After 2 minutes undisturbed with strip inserted, or if powered on but left undisturbed for 2 minutes
- Underdosing detection: Yes
- Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m (0 to 10,150 ft.)
- Sample size: 0.6 µL
- Measuring range: 10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL and 0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L
Sample types: Capillary
Sample dosing: Capillary fill function
Hematocrit range: 10 to 65%
Test strip stability: Test strips remain stable up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Get accurate results in 3 easy steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test result will appear in the easy-to-read display