LU/LA Elevators are the Ideal Accessibility Solution to Making Low-Rise and Commercial Buildings Safer for Elderly & Disabled Individuals.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
CUSTOMIZED AND SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATED TO YOUR BUILDING
Do you have any questions?
Call us: 1-855-565-6251
Email us: email@example.com
A two-speed lift driven by a hydraulic cable with an automatic levelling, exceeding the strictest safety guidelines.
Your LU/LA elevator will be a key feature of your building. Interior design and finish are important considerations. We offer a variety of attractive and durable wall and ceiling finishes as shown below. All elevator cars are supplied with basic plywood floors ready for installation of your preferred flooring material, as supplied by others.
Like a commercial elevator, the LU/LA Elevator is equipped with two-speed horizontal sliding entrance and car doors. The car doors are finished to match your car wall trim and are
WHAT IS A LU/LA ELEVATOR?
- Limited Use, Limited Application Elevator, made to fit low-rise and small commercial buildings
- 25 feet (7.6 m) maximum travel*
- 18 square feet (1.67 m2) maximum car size
- 30 feet per minute maximum speed*
- 1400 lbs. (635 Kg) maximum load capacity
Limits are determined by local codes. Check with your customer support representative for more information regarding the use of LU/LA elevators in your area.
- Fully automatic controls
- Two-speed horizontal sliding doors
- Braille markings on all controls
- Audio/visual car direction indicator
- Full-height photo electric obstruction sensors
- Automatic homing
- Cost effective
- Variety of finishes available
- Custom platform sizes
- Smooth and quiet ride
- up to 1,400lbs capacity
What makes us the #1 choice?
- All of our lifts are manufactured in British Columbia
- All of our lifts & elevators comply with all CSA and code requirements
- We are the industry leader in residential elevators, lifts & commercial accessibility products.
Serving Toronto, London, Sarnia, Windsor, Barrie, Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough, Belleville, Kingston & all surrounding areas in Southern Ontario