Do you have any questions we can answer for you?
The MOBB Mobility Bed Rail can help these individuals remain safely tucked away in bed. The rail also provides a supportive structure to hold on to while repositioning themselves or getting out of bed. It has a padded hand grip that is considerably more comfortable for people who have arthritis in their hands.
- The rail is constructed for universal use. You can fit it on all types of beds whether single, twin, queen or king.
- Height-adjustable legs allow you to increase or decrease the height as per your bed’s elevation.
- The tips of both legs of the rail are coated with rubber cane-style tips. These not only ensure firm a grip but also protect the surface of carpeting or any other kinds of flooring.
- Further convenience comes with the mesh pockets featured on the front side of the rail. You can use these to store small items for easy reach.
- Comes with a strap to affix the rail to your bed frame. (Not shown)