Give us a call at 1-855-565-6251 & we will help you with your order!
Quick shipping & installation
Save money with a self-installable straight stairlift kit!
This sleek and stylish stair lift has been upgraded with many features that with keep you safe and comfortable while going up and down your stairs. The already ultra-compact stair lift was designed to make restoring accessibility to your multi-level home as convenient and easy as possible. Now, it is even better! Homeowners with exceptionally narrow stair cases will love the ultra-thin design of this stair lift. The lift unit takes up only slightly more than 11 inches when folded, allowing others in your home optimal access to the stairs. The Rave 2 is built for durability, with a tough all-metal case construction that withstands normal wear-and-tear far better than other comparable stair lift brands.
The Rave 2 differs from many of our competitors’ stair lift units in that the track attaches to the stairs themselves rather than the wall, and every point of contact uses a single bracket, making installation easier. The Rave II is compatible with any standard 120V household power outlet, and the battery that powers the unit charges at the top or bottom of the track, providing a reserve of power that keeps your stair lift going even in the event of a power outage. An arm-mounted operation switch is included as a standard feature, along with our standard array of safety switches that prevent the lift from operating if an obstruction blocks your path. The seat swivels at the top, away from the steps, so the rider can safely exit or enter the stair lift.
We ship the stairlifts Canada-wide and it comes complete with detailed instructions for self-installation at home. If you have any questions, please call us!
Please indicate in your purchase or by speaking to us: which armrest you'd like the controls (left or right) and which side of the staircase (looking up the staircase) the stairlift will go on (left or right)
- Stair lift with arm rests; the seat swivels manually & flips up to save room
- 14.75 feet of aluminum single rail track
- Aluminum legs for rail track
- 2 batteries for operation even in the event of a power outage
- Two call/send remote controls for easy use by more than one individual
- Ergonomic joystick for easy operation, even with limited mobility
- Installation manual
- Optional: additional track length up to 55.25 feet for an additional cost dependent on length (Call us!)
- Optional: Change the seat cushion colour to blue, red or gray for an additional $50 (Call us!)
Fits almost anywhere
One of the narrowest stair lifts available on the market, only 13.5" wide when folded up, which leaves enough space for others to use the stairs when needed.
Two Year Warranty
Comes with a two year warranty, for your peace of mind.
- Extended battery life, up to 60 cycles during power outage
- New fully upholstered seat back/bottom for maximum comfort
- Full, spacious seat with adjustable seat back
- Right hand or left hand control option
- Retractable seat belt
- 90° seat swivel at top of rail for an easy exit
- Two call/send remote controls
- Provides clear walkway at bottom landing
- Drive Type Polymer Worm / Worm-Rack
- Battery Powered Yes
- Self Installable Yes
- Basic Installation Included No
- Standard Capacity 350 lbs
- Max Track Length, Standard 15.5′
- Max Track Length, Optional 70′
- Track Material Aluminum
- Seat Width, Min 19″
- Swivel Seat Yes
- Flip-Up Seat Yes
- Flip-Up Armrests Yes
- Constant Pressure Controls Yes
- Footrest Safety Sensor Yes
- Call Stations Included Yes – Wireless
- Digital Diagnostics Display No
- Unit Footprint, In Use 22.5″
- Unit Footprint, Parked 11″
- Track Width 4.875″
- Track Footprint 7″
- Power Cord Lengths 10′ with the charger box in the middle
- Key Lock No
Serving all of Canada