The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stairlift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever. The Handicare 1100 offers a quieter, smoother ride paired with a modern design that fits into any home.
For only $275/month, you can opt in to rent-to-own this stairlift for a 14 month term. After the 14th month, this stairlift would be yours. There is no commitment beyond the initial three months; if you decide you do not need it beyond the three months, you can return it. The only additional charge is the $300 installation and optional removal fee.
- The seat is available with optional powered features, such as a folding footrest or power swivel.
- Obstruction sensors detect obstacles on the staircase.
- Keyed access eliminates the worry of unauthorized use, especially from unsupervised children.
- Vanilla beige leatherette seat fits well with any home’s decor and ensures easy cleaning.
- One-Year Limited Service Warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s 2-year Comprehensive Warranty
- Weight limit: 309 lbs
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251