The GRAVIS portable patient lift by Drive Medical is ideal for mobile patient transfers. Available in manual and powered models, this model can fit all your lifting needs.
Patient lifts are medical devices used to assist caregivers in transitioning patients with limited mobility.
Portable patient lifts make life easier for patients and caregivers by assisting in smooth, gentle transfers from beds, baths, mobility devices, and even transport vehicles.
With their lightweight yet sturdy frames and convenient wheeled-bases, portable patient lifts offer reliable transfer solutions that can be easily transported between rooms or in the back of a vehicle.
We offer a complete patient lift program, customized to suit your specific needs. Not only do our expert Mobility Specialists deliver and assemble our portable patient lifts, but we take the time to train caregivers and patients, making sure that they completely understand and are comfortable using the equipment before we leave.
Book and appointment to come in to our showroom and try before you buy!
● Elegant, contemporary design
● Safely raises or lowers individuals from the floor
● Oversized sealed rear casters roll easily and lock securely
● LCD Display
● Visual battery fuel indicator
● Audible low battery alert indicator
● Audible weight overload alert
● Maintenance monitoring – by month of lift cycles
● Six-point cradle with spring clips for a more secure lift and reduced sling squeeze
● Base Power: Manual or automatic
● 1 year warranty on battery
● 5 year warranty on electronics
● Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
● Can be charged on or off lift
● Includes 1 battery and external charger stand
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251