Hydraulic patient lifts are designed to be operated by hand and typically feature hydraulic assists, which help to ease the burden on the caregiver. Patient Lifts are used to hoist the patient that needs to be moved using half or full body slings that hook up to the cradle or arm of the hydraulic lift.
- fits through any standard door (36" or wider)
- Greatly reduces the strain on the caregiver as the Hydraulic pump optimizes the lift capabilities.
- Breaks on the casters provides great security and safety as it helps in locking the patient lift from moving.
- The width of the base is adjustable, which provides proper fit below the bed, or sofa or even the bathroom.
- The offset mast and boom style provide better lift path and maximize full travel range.
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side as per the caregiver's convenience.
Serving Downtown Toronto, Midtown, North York, East York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Vaughan, Markham, Woodbridge, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby and all of Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251