- The Alternating Air Pressure Pump is a popular solution for minimizing and preventing pressure sores and decubitus ulcers.
HST(13%) TAX INCLUDED
- This compact unit, CSA approved, features a hospital grade plug, an easy-to-use pressure control dial, an on-off switch, and a rippled air mattress made up of over 150 individual air bubbles that are inflated and deflated alternately by the control unit.
-The rippled air mattress is constructed from bacteriostatic medical grade P.V.C. and inflates to approximately 31" x 74" x 1 1/2" (78,4 cm x 188 cm x 3,8 cm).
• Control Flow
• Power: 120V / 60 Hz
• 10-foot long SJT Power Cord
• Includes a 5 minute timer
• Pressure Range: 50-105 mmHg
• 2 standard air outlets (4/16")
Serving Downtown Toronto, Midtown, North York, East York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Vaughan, Markham, Woodbridge, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby and all of Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251