Lightweight Rollator is perfect for a long walk or if you don’t want to be slowed down by your mobility equipment. A rollator is easier to use than a walker because it is simply pushed along rather than having to be lifted. A rollator is good for use outdoors where surfaces may be uneven. It is also very suitable for indoor use.
Do you have any questions we can answer for you?
- Use For: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility issues, and daily living aids
- Adjustable height handles with comfortable molded hand grips; adjust in height from 30″ to 36″ (76 – 91 cm).
- Seat Height: 20.25″ (51.5 cm)
- Curved backrest is easily adjustable.
- Loop-type locking cable brakes operate on rear wheels; specially angled for those with dexterity issues.
- Rugged, high-impact plastic seat, 16″ x 10″ (41 x 25 cm), folds for easy transport and storage.
- Removable nylon and mesh carrying bag immediately beneath seat; can stay in position when unit is folded.
- Smooth rolling 8″ (20 cm) wheels suitable for all terrains.
- Maximum weight restriction: 250 lbs. (114 kg.)
- Weight 19.80 lbs
- Dimensions 15 × 12 × 33 in
Serving Downtown Toronto, Midtown, North York, East York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Vaughan, Markham, Woodbridge, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby and all of Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251