This Dual Exercise Bike is lightweight and sturdy designed to target your upper and lower body. This compact, total-body fitness bike allows users to regain muscle strength, enhance circulation and improve joint motion all in the comfort of your own home.
Virtually anyone can use this bike to improve their overall health.
The Exercise Bike is height-adjustable from 34″-42″ in six increments which allows you to exercise from a chair, sofa, bed side, or even lying down on a mat.
There is a chainless tension control knob at the hand pedals and one at the foot pedals allowing you to choose different resistance levels for a customized, total-body workout session.
This sleek, compact bike is only 19 pounds and the design makes it easy for moving or storage.
The main frame is made of heavy-duty steel, providing great stability. It is recommended that you use it for at least 15 minutes a day to improve your body flexibility and circulation.
• Compact home physiotherapy station
• Total-body workouts for arms, legs, and knees all at the same time
• Enhances muscle strength, circulation and joint movement
• Exercise from chair, sofa, bed side, or even lying down on a mat
• Adjustable resistance levels for both arms and legs
• Use at home, the office, in the backyard, or poolside
• Six height-adjustment options
• Heavy-duty and stable steel frame
• Light weight for quick storage
• Foot straps to prevent slippage
|Max Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
|Dimensions:||42″H x 24″W x 16.2″D|
|Height Levels:||6 (Lowest – 34″; Highest – 42″)|
|Resistance:||One knob on the hand pedals; one knob on the foot pedals|
|Recommended Usage:||15 minutes per day (See manual for more information)|
Serving Downtown Toronto, Midtown, North York, East York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, York, Vaughan, Markham, Woodbridge, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby and all of Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Pictures & Videos are for illustration purposes. Product functionality may not be exactly as shown.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-855-565-6251